This creative treat is made in an air fryer, and was created by the Air Fryer Addicts, a cooking and lifestyle blogger.
What happens when you stuff an Apple Cow Tale inside of a Pillsbury cinnamon roll and put it in the air fryer? Something absolutely delicious.
*Air Fryer is required
1. Cut the Caramel Apple Cow Tales into 1-inch pieces.
2. Open the cinnamon rolls, place on a tray or plate, and put th icing to the side.
3. Insert two or three Cow Tales piece into each cinnamon roll.
4. Place the rolls onto your air fryer tray and air fry for 6 - 7 minutes on 375°F.
5. Remove from the air fryer and top with icing while they are still warm.