This caramel apple spice treat will tickle your taste buds! These delicious bars are made with cinnamon rice cereal, marshmallows, and Caramel Apple Cow Tales®.
1. Spray 8-inch square cake pan with cooking spray and line the pan with parchment paper (optional).
2. Chop the Caramel Apple Cow Tales into peanut-sized bits and set aside.
3. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
4. Reduce the heat to low and stir in the marshmallows until they melt. Stir in the spices and vanilla.
5. Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the rice cereal, followed by most of the Caramel Apple Cow Tales pieces.
6. Pour onto the prepared pan and press down lightly with a piece of parchment paper. Sprinkle remaining pieces of Caramel Apple Cow Tales over the top.
7. Cool to room temperature before cutting into squares.