Brownie Crispy Treats
Add Goetze's Chocolate Cow Tales® to homemade cocoa crispy treats for a double-chocolate, double-delicious treat!
1. Spray 8-inch square cake pan with cooking spray. Line the pan with parchment paper (optional). Set aside.
2. Chop the Brownie Cow Tales into small bits and set aside.
3. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Reduce the heat to low and stir in the marshmallows until they melt. Add the vanilla.
4. Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the cocoa crispy rice cereal, followed by most of the Brownie Cow Tales pieces.
5. Pour into the prepared pan and press down lightly with a piece of parchment paper. Sprinkle remaining pieces of Brownie Cow Tales over the top.
6. Cool completely, and then cut into squares. Enjoy!
Save it to Pinterest
Don't lose this recipe! Save👇 to Pinterest!
Comments are closed.